4 Unique Cocktail Ideas For Mother’s Day
Mother’s Day is just another opportunity to show our mothers how much we love them. A mother is the best representation of unconditional love and sacrifice. Show your mother how much you love her with these unique cocktail recipes for Mother’s day only!
Happy Early Mother’s Day!
- Gin - 45ml / 1.5 Oz
- Orange Liqueur - 15ml / 0.5 oz
- Orange Juice - 45ml / 1.5 oz
- Tonic water - 120ml / 4 oz.
Add all the ingredients in a mixing glass (except tonic water), add ice and mix well
Strain into an ice filled white wine glass, And top it up with tonic water
Garnish with orange wheel.
- Tequila - 60ml / 2 oz.
- Blood orange juice - 45ml / 1.5 oz
- Soda water - 150ml / 5 oz.
Blood orange half moon
Add all the ingredients in a mixing glass (except soda water), add ice and mix well
Strain into an ice filled white wine glass, And top it up with soda water
Garnish with blood orange half moon
MOTHER’S DAY DAIQUIRI
- White Rum - 60ml / 2 oz,
- Blackberry Syrup - 15 ml / ½ oz.
- Lemon juice - 15ml / ½ oz.
Coupe or cocktail glass
Lemon peel twist
Add all the ingredients in a mixing glass, add ice and mix well
Strain into a chilled coupe glass
Garnish with lemon peel twist.
PEACH ME UP!
- Peach Liqueur - 30 ml / 1 oz.
- Sparkling wine - 150ml / 5 oz.
- Grapefruit juice - 60ml / 2 oz.
Add peach liqueur and grapefruit juice in a chilled champagne flute glass, and mix well
Top it up with sparkling wine, give a stir
Garnish with orange wedge